MoU has been signed between Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) BharateMart and Department of Posts at National Media Centre, Delhi in the august presence of Shri Devu Singh Chauhan Hon’ble Minister Government of India and Shri BC Bhartia & Shri Praveen Khandelwal, Secretary General of CAIT.
BharateMart, a unique, B2B indigenous ecommerce platform that enables traders not alone to take their business digital but also grow their business to the best of its potential coupled with accessing monetizing opportunities; backed by Rare Enterprises, a Rakesh Jhunjhunwala legacy. The platform is supported by the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) and the 8 crore traders registered under the banner. Bharatemart’s sole mission is to boost Indian trade and the vision is to have wholesalers, manufacturers, retailers, big brands, all involved with trading, pan India, onto this platform enjoying the benefits of the platform and maximizing profits as Bharatemart charges
The unique feature of the plaftform is that there is NO listing charges and NO COMMISSIONS on any transactions.
Enlisting some services that are absolutely unique on BharateMart as opposed to any other platform in the current times.
- ONLY B2B platform that doubles up as a B2C for traders when requested as customization, empowering traders to grow their business
- Provides monetizing opportunities to traders to add on to their income through franchising opportunities, option to rent out their extra space as warehouse or option to make even a shelf available
- Holistic Legal services along with an arbitration forum-the “waanda window”
- Fintech services providing financial advice and solutions to traders
- End to end logistic and supply chain support
- Accounting and GST filing
- Any support required in company setup, paperwork, compliances etc
- Wealth management services: Insurance, Cash Management, Tax Planning, Trust and estate, Debt management etc.
- Advanced analytics and Reporting
- Mentorship and training, Start Up India Launchpad
For more details about Bharatmart: https://www.bharatemart.com/